Join the IRA and enjoy the benefits of membership. The four member types are:
- Operator Member (Restaurant/Foodservice) - Restaurant members represent tableservice, quickservice, on-site foodservice, cafeterias, and more. Restaurant Operator Dues Info
- Associate Member (Product/Service Supplier) - For any company, including industry suppliers, distributors, and consultants, that supplies goods and services to the industry. Associate Dues Info
- Student Member - Full-time students in a 2 or 4 year restaurant/hospitality program who are 18 years or older. Student Dues Info
- Faculty Member - For full-time educators in an accredited program in the restaurant/hospitality field. Faculty Dues Info
To register on the IRA website as a Nonmember:
- Nonmember - To register with the IRA as a Nonmember, select this type. There is no cost to create a website registration however no benefits of membership (including class discounts) will be available. PLEASE NOTE: Those seeking to attend an IRA Sanitation Class, but are not a current IRA Member, must have or create a Nonmember website registration to sign up for the Class.
Please make your selection below and then click continue.